TESDA Assessment Center
The Center for Technical Education as TESDA Accredited assessment center is dedicated to excellence in providing support system of the academic units in the recognition and awards of certifications based on TESDA standards of knowledge, skills and values acquired by students.
The Center for Technical Education is committed to the following mission:
1. Sets directions and implements standards geared towards a quality-assured assessment and certification system.
2. Align the assessment and certification standards with Philippine Qualifications framework thereby producing quality graduates.
3. Process the formal assessment and certification of students that confers official recognition of value in the labor market.
Quality Policy and Objectives
Center for Technical Education is committed to provide QUALITY, EFFICIENT and EFFECTIVE SERVICE to the University stakeholders through excellent management system in processing the TESDA assessment and certifications with values and professionalism.
In implementing the quality policy, Center for Technical Education of Lyceum of the Philippines University shall:
- Establish standards and level of qualifications to support national and international work opportunities for students.
- Ensure the conduct of competency assessment with impartiality and prudence.
- Provide quality assurance and quality review approaches that focus on ensuring quality outcomes.
- Provide accurate and clear information in relation to competency assessment and support services for stakeholders.
- Ensure functional and efficient management systems.
- Provide adequate resources and facilities in the conduct of competency assessment.
- Improve quality services continuously through a responsive feedback mechanism.
TESDA Accredited Qualification
|TITLE OF QUALIFICATION||ACCREDITATION NUMBER||VALID UNTIL||NUMBER OF ASSESSMENT HOURS|
|Food and Beverage Services NC II||AC-FBS0213062224110||April 20, 2024||2 HOURS|
|Food and Beverage Services NC III||AC-FBS0313062224113||April 20, 2024||3 HOURS|
|Barista NC II||AC-BRT0213062224111||April 20, 2024||1 HOUR and 20 MINS.|
|Bartending NC II||AC-BAR0213062224112||April 20, 2024||3 HOURS and 20 MINS.|
|Front Office Services NC II||AC-FOS0213062224128||May 24, 2024||2 HOURS and 20 MINS.|
|Housekeeping NC II||AC-HSK0213062224129||May 24, 2024||3 HOURS and 40 MINS.|
|Events Management Services NC III||AC-EVM0313062224114||April 20, 2024||6 HOURS|
|Tourism Promotion Services NC II||AC-TPS0213062224115||April 20, 2024||4 HOURS and 10 MINS|
|Bread and Pastry Production NC II||AC-BPP0213062224126||May 24, 2024||4 HOURS|
|Cookery NC II||AC-COK0213062224127||May 24, 2024||4 HOURS and 30 MINS.|
|Bookkeeping NC III||AC-BKP0313062224125||May 24, 2024||5 HOURS|
|Animation NC II||AC-ANM0213062325115||February 28, 2025||6 HOURS|
|Web Development NC III||AC-WBD0313062325148||March 28, 2025||8 HOURS|
|Visual Graphic Design NC III||AC-VGD0313062325147||March 28, 2025||7 HOURS|
|3D Animation NC III||AC-3DA0313062325149||March 28, 2025||16 HOURS|
|Food and Beverage Services NC II||882|
|Barista NC II||1,295|
|Bartending NC II||1,399|
|Food and Beverage Services NC III||1,078|
|Events Management Services NC III||905|
|Tourism Promotion Services NC II||870|
|Bookkeeping NC III||841|
|Bread and Pastry Production NC II|
|Cookery NC II|
|Front Office Services NC II||907|
|Housekeeping NC II||1,108|
|Animation NC II||1,200|
|Web Development NC III||968|
|Visual Graphic Design NC III||932|
|3D Animation NC III||2,078|
The 1-day national assessment seeks to determine if a person can perform to the standards expected in the workplace based on the defined competency standards. Once you pass the national assessment for the qualification you are trying to get certified in, a National Certification will be provided. This ensures the productivity, quality, and global competitiveness of middle-level workers.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR NATIONAL ASSESSMENT
STEP 1: Go to the Center for Technical Education Office to fill up the form.
STEP 2: Go to Cashier’s Office to pay for Assessment Fee.
STEP 3: Go back to the Center for Technical Education Office to present the official receipt of the assessment fee and get your admission slip which will be presented during the national assessment.
STEP 4: National Assessment Day
Complete the assessment procedure conducted by the TESDA-accredited assessors.
Note: The schedule (date and time) and other details of the assessment will be sent via email or thru SMS.