How to access the myLPU eLearning portal?
- You can access the portal thru browsers and mobile phones.
- Go to lpu.mrooms.net and login your account or access thru LPU Manila website and click the myLPU eLearning menu under the website quicks links and you will be redirected to the platform. myLPU eLearning is support in different browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
- You can download the myLPU e-Learning App available in both IOS (Appstore) and Android devices (Google Play).
Here is the link for the video tutorial: https://youtu.be/GTsy0iECgos
Is there a Mobile App for myLPU?
How to reset my password?
What if I forgot my username or password?
- If you forgot your password, click the “Forgot your username or password?” link. Enter your LPU email (M365) in either Username or Email address field. An email will be sent to your Campus email with instructions on how to get access again.
- If you forgot your username, please email ICT department at email@example.com for assistance.
Can I send messages thru myLPU e-Learning?
Yes, you can use the messaging feature in myLPU. Visit the link below on how to utilize this feature.
Here’s the link : https://youtu.be/DrZTzCscGgA
I am no longer enrolled in LPU, can I still access my account?
No. Only officially enrolled for the current can access the myLPU eLearning portal.
Can I still view and access my courses of the previous semester(s)? (student)
No. You can only view the courses for the current semester.
Who to contact when I cannot view the modules or subjects that I am supposed to take?
- If you cannot view or see the module/s that you supposed to take, please send an email to your college and to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please take note that enrollment of module is done by the instructor.
For academic and other activity related concerns, such as activity submission, activity closed, activity restrictions, grades, etc. please contact your instructor. You can find the instructor’s contact details in the Teacher’s Profile and Consultation Hours Section.
For technical concerns, please email email@example.com.
For complete guides and tutorials, you may access the myLPU guide courses in your myLPU eLearning account.
- For Teachers/Instructors
- Login to your myLPU account, click the “My Courses” on upper left corner and select the “myLPU Guide for Teachers” course.
Quick link: https://bit.ly/3y7nx7d
- For Students
- Login to your myLPU account, click the “My Courses” on upper left corner and select the “myLPU Guide for Students” course.
Quick link: https://bit.ly/371tUgf
503 Service Unavailable Error
What It Is and How to Fix It A 503 Service Unavailable Error is an HTTP response status code indicating that a website’s server is temporarily unavailable to handle your request. It is due to the server being overloaded or system maintenance downtime. This error is simple and common that can be resolved by doing any of the following: #LearnDifferentLiveDifferent #LPUSystemSupport