SHS Schedule of Activities for December 2021
|November 29 – December 3||Completion Period|
|December 6 – 10||2nd Quarterly Asynchronous Examination / Performance Task Week|
|December 10||Deadline of all activities (Formative and Summative Assessment)|
|December 13 – 15||2nd Quarter Synchronous Examination|
|December 16 – 17||Special Examination Week|
|January 31, 2022||Start of 3rd Quarter / 2nd Semester|
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- VCD during Completion Period is optional for subjects that need more time for discussion. Teachers will start to monitor and check the requirements/activities of the students and give feedback to the online forum and discussion (OFAD) and other activities.
- Giving of instructions for 2nd Quarterly Asynchronous Examination starts on December 6, 2021, Monday.
- All asynchronous activities (forum, reflection, assignments, mLAs) must be submitted on or before December 10, 2021, Friday.
- Submissions on December 13 – 15 are already LATE and will have corresponding point deductions.
- 2nd Quarterly Synchronous Examination starts on December 13, 2021, Monday. Please see the schedule below.
- There will be an assigned schedule for Special Examination (see next page).
- A different set of exam will be given to those who were absent for no valid reasons. (You may refer to the academic directives about this.)
- Irregular students with conflict with the examination schedule must inform the concerned subject teachers about the situation.
- SYNCHRONOUS EXAMINATION SCHEDULE
|Day||Time||Subject||Strands and Grade Level|
|December 13 (Monday)||8:00AM – 9:30AM||Organization and Management||ABM11|
|Fundamentals of Accounting, Business, and Management 2||ABM12|
|Pagsulat sa Filipino sa Piling Larangan (Akademik)||HUMSS12|
|General Biology 1||STEM12|
|10:00AM – 11:30AM||21st Century Literature from the Philippines and the World||ABM12, HUMSS12, and STEM12|
|Earth and Life Science||ABM11 and HUMSS11|
|1:00PM – 2:30PM||Physical Education and Health 1||ABM11, HUMSS11, and STEM11|
|Media and Information Literacy||ABM12, HUMSS12, and STEM12|
|3:00PM – 4:30PM||Oral Communication in Context||ABM11, HUMSS11, STEM11|
|Personal Development/ Pansariling Kaunlaran||HUMSS12|
|December 14 (Tuesday)||8:00AM – 9:30AM||Contemporary Philippine Arts from the Regions||HUMSS11, and STEM12|
|Health Science 1: Medical Terminology 1 / Robotics 1: Digital Signal 1||STEM11|
|10:00AM – 11:30AM||Physical Education and Health 3||ABM12, HUMSS12, and STEM12|
|1:00PM – 2:30PM||Introduction to the Philosophy of the Human Person||STEM11, ABM12, and HUMSS12|
|General Physics 1||STEM12|
|Freehand Drawing 1 / Basic Nihongo for SHS 1||HUMSS11|
|Research in Daily Life 1||ABM11|
|3:00PM – 4:30PM||Health Science 3: Health Assessment & Basic Clinical Skills / Robotics 3: Analog Signal 1||STEM12|
|Empowerment Technologies (ETech): ICT for Professional Tracks||HUMSS11, and STEM11|
|December 15 (Wednesday)||8:00AM – 9:30AM||Principles of Marketing||ABM12|
|2D Animation 1 / Elementary Nihongo for SHS 1||HUMSS12|
|Disciplines and Ideas in the Social Sciences||HUMSS11|
|10:00AM – 11:30AM||General Mathematics||ABM11, HUMSS11, and STEM11|
|Understanding Culture, Society and Politics||ABM12, and STEM12|
|1:00PM – 2:30PM||Komunikasyon at Pananaliksik sa Wika at Kulturang Pilipino||ABM11, HUMSS11, and STEM11|
|Research in Daily Life 2||ABM12, HUMSS12, and STEM12|
|3:00PM – 4:30PM||Tourism Promotions / SAP Business One 1 / Food and Beverage Service||ABM12|
|Creative Writing/Malikhaing Pagsulat||HUMSS 12|
|English for Academic and Professional Purposes||ABM11, HUMSS11, STEM12|
- SPECIAL EXAMINATION SCHEDULE
|December 16 (Thursday)||8:00AM – 9:30AM||Blanco, L|
|10:00AM – 11:30AM||Cutchon, B|
|1:00PM – 2:30PM||Santos, E|
|3:00PM – 4:30PM||Espinola, J|
|December 17 (Friday)||8:00AM – 9:30AM||Go, N|
|10:00AM – 11:30AM||Navalta, H|
|1:00PM – 2:30PM||Dela Cruz, S|
|3:00PM – 4:30PM||Real, C|
- IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- December 24, 2021 (Friday, 11:59PM) – Deadline of 2nd quarter grade encoding (AIMS)
- December 25, 2020 (Saturday) – Online Viewing of 1st Quarter Grade.
- January 2022 – Submission of ECR (1st and 2nd Quarter)