Senior High School Recognition Day
IMPORTANT REMINDERS AND HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Attire must be decent and formal. Female: dress / blouse & skirt/ slacks or any fitted pants & decent blouse, paired with closed shoes; Male: slacks and polo / khaki or any decent jeans & polo, paired with closed shoes. Slippers are not allowed.
- Be at the venue as early asone o’clock (1:00 p.m.) to avoid crowding at the entrance area.
- Venue for the Recognition Ceremony is at the JPL Hall, 3rd floor.
- Entrance and exit will be at Gate 1.
- Present your vaccination card and school ID as you enter the campus.
- Only one (1) companion with his / her vaccination card is allowed at the JPL Hall.
- Only one extra companion (with vaccination card) will be allowed but will stay at the designated classroom to watch the live streaming.
- Make sure you do not have COVID-19 symptoms; otherwise, you will be sent to the isolation area.
- Bring your own pen, alcohol, or sanitizer.
- Wear your face mask (white KN95) at all times and observe social distancing.
- A child below 8 years old will not be granted entry.
For those who are not fully vaccinated, kindly present your NEGATIVE RT-PCR test result.