LPU RIC and FEU PPC: College Experience Survey
LPU Manila, through the Research and Innovation Center, has partnered with FEU Public Policy Center to administer survey research among LPU freshmen, sophomores and juniors to understand your college journey and the challenges you and your families face, to be able to adapt to your preferences, and to provide interventions on how we can address these barriers of learning.
The survey runs until May 31, 2022 and answering it shall not take more than 30 minutes of your time.
Who can participate?
- ALL Lyceans from 1st Year to 3rd Year Level
What does participation involve?
- Online participation involves registering to the following link using your Student ID Number and completing the online survey:
- Freshman – https://fppc-ces.feu.edu.ph/lpu_manila_first_year-LPUM
- Sophomore – https://fppc-ces.feu.edu.ph/lpu_manila_second_year-LPUM
- Junior – https://fppc-ces.feu.edu.ph/lpu_manila_third_year-LPUM
How to participate:
- Upon accessing the survey, you will be directed to this page where you are advised to register:
2. Your username is your student number in this format: e.g. 20195020 (NO DASH OR SPACES PLEASE)
3. Please create your own password (8 characters). Upon registration, you may now proceed in answering the survey proper.
Your responses will help us establish benchmarks, patterns, and trends, to be able to create interventions that address exactly what you need.
In compliance with the Ethical Principles and Guidelines for the Protection of Human Subjects, your identity and responses will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be released in any individually identifiable form.
We appreciate your time and full support. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com, or at firstname.lastname@example.org (for technical support on login credentials).