LPU Manila TikTok Challenge
- Participants must be current students, alumni, faculty and non-teaching personnel of LPU Manila.
- Each entry must depict the theme of the 70th Foundation Anniversary: “LPU @ 70: Fulfilling Dreams and Transforming Lives”
- The entry must be original, self-made, and maximum of one (1) minute only. Participants may submit more than one entries.
- Entries must reflect their learnings, memorable experiences as a student or unforgettable events in LPU Manila (e.g. day in a life as a lycean, wearing of uniform, pass the ID, tips on student life as a lyceans). See some examples through these links:
- You may select the TikTok audio, filters and effects of your choice.
- A maximum of two (2) participants only should be in one frame observing safety protocols.
- Tag your friends who may participate to do the challenge.
- Include the hashtags on caption #LearnDifferentLiveDifferent #LPUat70 #LPUManilaTikTok #fyp and mention @LPUManila on your TikTok entry.
- Submit the link of your TikTok video entry through this link https://bit.ly/LPUMNL-TikTok-Challenge
- Content submission is until March 11, 2022 and winners shall be announced on March 18, 2022
- Winning entries will be posted and announced on all LPU Manila social media accounts and website.
- Winners shall receive the following prizes:
- 1st Place – Php 1,500
- 2nd Place – Php 1,000
- 3rd Place – Php 500
Criteria for Judging:
- 40% – Creativity/Entertainment Value (How the subject matter was presented in a lively and entertaining way)
- 30% – Relevance to the Theme (How well the video interprets the theme)
- 30% – Technical excellence (Grades the clarity of message and quality of the video)
- February 21, 2022 – Start of submission of entries
- March 11, 2022 – Last day of submission
- March 18, 2022 – Announcement of winners