Communication and Public Affairs is looking for Interns!
We are looking for 3rd year and 4th year practicum students who can work with the Communication and Public Affairs Department as a STUDENT MARKETING ASSISTANT Intern.
- Resume (with 2×2 ID photo)
- Copy of last semester’s grades
- Copy of recent Enrollment Assessment Form
- 2 x 2 ID Photos
- Must be a bona fide student of LPU.
- At least 1 year residency in LPU.
- At least 18 years old.
- No grade lower than 2.75 in any subject.
- At least 16 hrs availability per week.
- 300 to 600 hrs. of practicum credits (4 hrs./day duty)
- Proficient in both English and Filipino
- Social media skills (Research-based)
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Professional skills and team worker
- Tech-savvy and can work from home
- Assist in virtual school-to-school campaign
- Assist in answering online inquiries
- Assist in promoting LPU through digital marketing activities of CPD
- Assist in marketing research
- Assist in other clerical works
For interested applicants, you may fill out the application form through https://bit.ly/SMA-INTERN-2022 or you may send an email to email@example.com for inquiries.