70th LPU Foundation Anniversary Logo Design Competition
- The contest is open to all bonafide LPU students, faculty, admin staff, and alumni.
- Entries should be uploaded through this Microsoft form: bit.ly/LPUMNL-70thLogo
- If Alumni, email entries to email@example.com
- Entries must be consistent with LPU official colors which are:
- international red (pantone 704)
- grey (pantone 401)
- gold (pantone 111)
- black and white
- A coded number will be assigned to each entry to protect the identity of the contestant.
- All entries must be submitted on or before January 31, 2022 (Mon).
- Individuals may submit more than one entry.
- Five (5) finalists to be chosen by the 70th Foundation Anniversary Logo Committee.
- The Top Management will select one winner from among the finalists.
- A CASH PRIZE in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (P 5,000.00) will be awarded to the winner.
- All participants will be awarded certificates of participation.
- A certificate of recognition will be awarded to the winner.
- The entries of the finalists will be posted on LPU social media channels and website.
- LPU will have sole ownership of the winning logo entry.
- LPU will have the right to use the winning logo to be printed on any LPU material.
|Relevance to LPU and its 70th year||20%|
For inquiries, you may e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.