The Student Records Management Department (Office of the University Registrar) is a service unit under the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs with the following functions:
- Provides services in the following areas: admission, enrolment, load requirements, scholarships, course adjustments (withdrawal, dropping, changing/adding of courses, overload, substitution), shifting, cross enrolment, transfer, records evaluation and graduation in accordance with policies of the university and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
- Manages the registration of students and processes applications for scholarships/discounts/grants in close coordination with the various colleges, Accounting Office and the Information Communication Technology Department.
- Assists the academic departments in the approval of new programs and revision of curricula.
- Liaises with various government agencies such as the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), Department of Education, Department of Foreign Affairs, Bureau of Immigration, Professional Regulation Commission, Civil Service Commission.
- Serves as custodian of academic records and is responsible for the proper maintenance, preparation and disposition of such records, ensuring integrity, accuracy and confidentiality.