COVID-19 and Good Governance: Best Practices in Response to the Pandemic
Lyceum of the Philippines University, through the College of Arts and Sciences - Department of Social Sciences and Legal Management, invites you to attend "COVID-19 and Good Governance: Best Practices in Response to the Pandemic" on June 19, Saturday, 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Discussions will be filled with up-to-date information coming from top-tier speakers:
1) Dr. Peter Asturias - The Necessity of Good Governance in the Covid-19 Response
2) Ms. Mary Grace Ronquillo- Local Government Units as Integral Actors in the Covid-19 Situation
3) Mr. Odranreb Guillermo- Evaluating the Philippine Government’s Pandemic Response
Furthermore, the objectives of this webinar are:
1. To highlight and expound on the Principle of Good Governance.
2. To discuss the best practices of the government’s pandemic response.
3. To evaluate the pandemic situation and the response of the government.
4. To assess the manifestation of the Principle of Good Governance in the pandemic response.
5. To identify the best practices and the points of improvement and the gaps needed to be filled in the pandemic response.
Registration is FREE with prior reservation of slot! To register kindly fill-out this online form: http://bit.ly/CAS-JUN19
Use the below webinar link to enter the session 15 minutes before it starts:
Webinar ID: 993 0777 6329