International Affairs Office
The International Affairs Office envisions itself as an effective supporting office dedicated in enhancing the global reputation of the University by promoting quality international linkages and facilitating quality educational programs for the greater community.
1. RESEARCH – Cultivate and leverage existing partnership with leading universities in support with the research office in undertaking relevant, high quality international research activities.
2. INSTRUCTION and QUALITY SERVICES – Integrates international education global perspectives and cross cultural knowledge into the university’s academic programs.
3. INSTRUCTION AND INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT - Foster international partnerships for transformative global opportunities and connect LPU to the world, enabling students and faculty as globally competent.
4. COMMUNITY EXTENSION – Develop a sense of global responsibility that shapes an evolving understanding of self, community and contributions in a global society.
5. PROFESSIONALISM AND VALUES – Build a comprehensive international value of intercultural diversity and commit to high ethical standards of functioning.
Vibrant International Community
Scope of the Office:
- GLOBAL NETWORK - designed to promote LPU brand name internationally.
- INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE PROGRAMS - designed to offer students (ISEP) and faculty an excellent opportunity to have an international exposure.
- DUAL DEGREE PROGRAM - designed to offer the two plus two program (2+2).
- ESL Program/ Intensive English Tutorial - designed for international students to improve their fluency in speaking, reading, writing and listening skills at an appropriate level from beginner to advance with an inter – cultural experience.
ORGANIZATIONS UNDER THE INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS OFFICE
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ASSOCIATION
- STUDENT TEACHERS ASSOCIATION