Step-by-step Enrollment Procedures:
Step 1: Admission (Registrar’s Office - Room 104-A)
- Submit complete Admission requirements.
- Verify the online application information.
- Enlistment of schedules.
- Check the schedule before proceeding to the next step.
Step 2: Payment (Cashier’s Office)
- Present the unofficial Enrollment Assessment Form (EAF) for payment. (Payment may be in full or installment)
- Claim the Enrollment Assessment Form (EAF)
Step 3: School Uniform (Bookstore - Room 131)
- Ordering of school and P.E. uniform.
Step 4: School ID (ICT - Room 218)
- ID Picture Taking. (School ID will not be released without medical clearance from the clinic)
Step 5: Physical Examination (Health Services Department - Room 127)
- Medical and dental check-up.
Step 6: Guidance Counseling (Guidance and Testing Center - Room 110)
- A student will only be considered OFFICIALLY ENROLLED after payment. The Enrollment Assessment Form (EAF) serves as the students’ Registration Card.
- Changing of subjects or schedules will not be allowed except for dissolved subjects.