Law Admission Requirements
The applicant must be a graduate of a Bachelor's Degree. As a requirement for the Bar Examinations, the student must have completed the following subjects:
- English - Eighteen (18) Units
- Social Sciences - Eighteen (18) Units (including a course on Rizal)
- Mathematics - Six (6) Units
Entrance Requirements for Freshmen:
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Transcript of Records with Special Order (S.O.) number or its equivalent for a baccalaureate degree, with remarks "copy for Lyceum of the Philippines University for further studies"
- Birth Certificate authenticated by the National Statistics Office (NSO)
- 2 pcs. 2" x 2" colored ID photos
- Honor Graduates are entitled to discounts
Entrance Requirements for Transferees:
All of the requirements for freshmen and the following credentials:
- Certified True Copy of Grades
- Honorable Dismissal
- Certificate of Good moral Character
- C-1 (Certificate of Eligibility to take up Law from the previous school attended)
- Successful PhilSAT Examinees shall be exempt from taking the LPU-COL entrance exam, but must additionally submit their Certificate of Grade/Certificate of Eligibility issued by the Legal Education Board.
- Unsuccessful PhilSAT Examinees must take and pass the LPU-COL entrance exam.
- Those who did not take the PhilSAT must first secure a Permit for Conditional Admission from the Legal Education Board Office located at the 11th Floor, Ermita Center Building, Roxas Boulevard, Ermita, Manila, and present the same to the LPU-COL.
- If the applicant fails to take the next scheduled PhilSAT, as required by his conditional admission, his admission shall automatically be revoked and he shall be barred from enrolling in the following semester.
- If the applicant obtains a score below the cut-off mark, his conditional admission shall automatically be revoked, and he shall be barred from enrolling in the following semester, unless the law school expressly admits him in the exercise of its discretion.
- Any applicant whose conditional admission is revoked as a consequence of non-compliance with the M.O. shall not be entitled to any refund of any school fees already assessed and paid.
* Only upon submission of the original transcript of records from the school last attended may a certain unit/s be credited towards completion of the subject requirements in the Bachelor of Laws program of the College of Law of Lyceum of the Philippines University.