FINANCIAL AIDS/GRANTS (DISCOUNTS)
- Full tuition grants available to 70 athletes if qualified for a varsity team, renewable every semester and summer, upon the recommendation of the Athletic Director.
- The grantee must be enrolled in at least 12 units for the semester and must have passed 60% of units enrolled in.
Dance Troupe/Chorale Grant
- 50% tuition fee discounts are granted to 20 qualified members of the LPU Dance Troupe and Chorale upon the recommendation of the Dance Troupe/Chorale Director.
- The grantee must have no failing grade and must carry load of not less than 12 units in the present and previous semesters.
Tuition Fee Discounts for Siblings
LPU offers the following discounts on tuition fees for two or more siblings enrolled during the same term. Discount shall be availed by the youngest:
Alumni – LPU Educational Assistance Program (A-LEAP)
LPU alumni are entitled to a 15% discount on tuition fees upon their enrollment at the College of Law, Graduate School and second coursers in the baccalaureate level. They may also avail of a 15% discount on tuition fees for their sons/daughters once every semester.
1. Scanned copy of LPU Alumni ID (if alumni ID is not yet available kindly ask for the photocopy of receipt OR a scanned copy of Certificate of Graduation from the Registrar Office)
2. Scanned copy of the Official Transcript of Records or the Certification of Graduation
3. Scanned copy of the SHS report card or the Certification of Graduation
4. Scanned copy of PSA Birth Certificate – for son/daughter as Beneficiary
5. Scanned copy of Latest Enrollment Assessment Form (EAF)
1. Scanned copy of LPU Alumni ID
2. Scanned copy of Latest Enrollment Assessment Form (EAF)
1. Late application will not be accepted
2. Only 1 discount is allowed per alumni
External Scholarships Program Implemented Through LPU
- Presidential Decree 577
- Philippine Veterans Administration Office (PVAO)
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Education Program
Bukas Tuition Installment Plan