Procedures for Request of Documents at the Office of the University Registrar
1. Proceed to Window 11 of the Office of the University Registrar.
2. The office checks the file of the student/alumni. In case of a documentary liability, academic deficiency, financial accountability, or hold order on the student’s records, the student/alumni will be required to settle this first before any requested document can be processed.
3. Pay the assessed amount at the Cashier’s Office (if applicable).
4. Return the form to Window 11 together with the Official Receipt.
5. Claim the document on the date indicated. Calls for follow up may be entertained before the release date. If the document will be picked up by a representative, an authorization should be presented together with the ID and photocopy of the IDs of the student and representative.