LPU Environment Management System (EMS) Policy
Lyceum of the Philippines University is committed to the practice of sound environmental stewardship and promotion of health, safety and well being of our stakeholders. These values originate at the institution’s senior leaders and are emphasized through all levels of responsibility within the organization. As such, the university agrees to:
1. Meet or exceed all applicable local and company environmental, safety and health standards.
2. Provide a workplace free of recognized hazards and maintain healthy working conditions for all university employees.
3. Closely monitor the work environment for prevention of pollution.
4. Communicate to our students, faculty members, employees, industry partners, suppliers and other stakeholders our strong environmental, safety and health commitment.
5. Strive to continuously improve our commitment to the above-stated principles through the deployment of EMS.
6. Prepare for emergencies in order to minimize environmental impact.
7. Serve as a role model and provide leadership for other organizations.
As reviewed and recommended by the Integrated Management System Committee on May 25, 2015