ARC New Normal Online Services
Ask Online Reference Assistance (AORA) (https://bit.ly/ARCAORA)
Students may ask our virtual librarians their concerns about but not limited to library services, collection, and operations.
Virtual Help Desk (https://bit.ly/ARCVHelpDesk)
Need advise with your assignments, projects, lessons? No problem! Students get the privilege of inviting a librarian to their study session via virtual communication channels. We will do our utmost to aid you in your needs.
Thesis and Research Assistance (thru email of FB Messenger)
Have concerns regarding your thesis? Need to access our databases? How to use them? APA citation? Additional resources? Our communication channels are always open for your concerns! Simply leave us a message and your librarians will serve.
Borrowing in the Library in the New Normal:
Steps for the process are as follows:
- Access the OPAC through: https://library-opac.lpu.edu.ph/
- Search for their desired library material
- Fill out this form: https://bit.ly/ARCVirtualCirculation
- Wait for the librarian’s e-mail confirmation
Patrons have the option to choose the method of material delivery.
- Book Padala –The library will send it through delivery service provider (e.g. Lalamove, Grab, etc.). Note that the delivery charge shall be shouldered by the borrower.
- Book Pick-up – borrow library materials and pick-up in a designated area (e.g. Security Office)
- Online Document Delivery – provide digital content of library materials. Limited to 2 chapters or 100 pages based on the provision of Intellectual Property Right.
OTHER COMMUNICATION CHANNELS:
For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), you can message us thru messenger to get a prompt response from our chatbot. Options are available in messenger.