Careers at LPU
#JobOpenings – #TakeTheLead and join our dynamic team! Be part of the LPU Manila workforce by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants are encouraged to submit their requirements virtually as to adhere to the minimum safety health standards of the IATF.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must be creative in design and merchandizing.
- Must possess skills in Photoshop, In Design, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft applications and social media.
- Must possess video editing skills in Adobe After-effects, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, and other video editing tools.
- Must have photography and videography skills.
- Must have knowledge or skills in publication layout.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have the capacity to identify sources and compile relevant and appropriate information when needed.
- Must have the capacity to analyze data.
- Must have the capacity to develop insight into and appropriate solutions to problems.
- Must have the capacity to function effectively within the culture of the organization and to be an effective team player.
- Must have the capacity to use information technology as needed to produce work products.
- Must have the capacity to produce reports to document actions, keep records, and inform appropriate parties.
- Must have the capacity to effectively communicate risk and exchange information with colleagues, other practitioners, clients, policy-makers, interest groups, media, and the public through public speaking, print and electronic media, and interpersonal relations.