An internationally accredited university dedicated to innovation and excellence in the service of God and country.
Lyceum of the Philippines University, espousing the ideals of Jose P. Laurel is committed to the following mission:
- Advance and preserve knowledge by undertaking research and disseminating and utilizing the results. - RESEARCH
- Provide equitable access to learning through relevant, innovative, industry-based and environment-conscious programs and services in the context of nationalism and internationalism. - INSTRUCTION and QUALITY SERVICES
- Provide necessary knowledge and skills to meet entrepreneurial development and the managerial requirements of the industry. - INSTRUCTION
- Establish local and international linkages that will be the source of learning and growth of the members of the academic community. - INSTRUCTION and INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Support a sustainable community extension program and be a catalyst for social transformation and custodian of Filipino culture and heritage. - COMMUNITY EXTENSION
- Build a community of God-centered, nationalistic, environment-conscious and globally-competitive professionals with wholesome values and attitudes. -PROFESSIONALISM and VALUES
Lyceum of the Philippines University ,an institution of higher learning, inspired by the ideals of Philippine President Jose P. Laurel, is committed to the advancement of his philosophy and values: Veritas et Fortitudo" (truth and fortitude) and "Pro Deo et Patria" (for God and Country).
representatives from Management, Faculty, Non-Teaching Personnel and Students of the various campuses of the Lyceum of the Philippines University.
Revised as of March 8, 2009, Lyceum of the Philippines Laguna