LPU Hosted the 2nd Philippine Blackboard Users Group (PBUG) Board Meeting
Forging strong partnerships for a common cause, the second Board Meeting for the Philippine consortium of universities implementing institutional-wide e-learning deployment was held in SHS Smart Classroom (Room 124) of Lyceum of the Philippines University dated March 1, 2017 as represented by the other four universities including University of Santo Tomas, Ateneo de Manila University, Mapua Institute of Technology, and St. Paul's University Quezon City.
This consortium also includes the following colleges/universities in the Philippines:
- Malayan Colleges of Laguna
- Philippines Women’s University
- Lyceum of the Philippines University, Batangas
- Lyceum of the Philippines University, Laguna
- Lyceum of the Philippines University, Cavite
- Career Asia Academy
The meeting agenda focuses on finalizing and presentation of action plans within the specified themes.